As of August 2018, RightNow Media is an approved provider of professional development for ACSI member schools through a school subscription that allows them to access hundreds of hours of pre-approved courses for CEUs through ACSI! Our school subscriptions give all teachers and administrators unlimited access to courses through which they can earn over 80+ Bible and Educational CEUs on demand. (*Note: Schools that are associated with a subscribing church qualify for additional discounted pricing; however, schools do require a separate subscription from their affiliated church. Church accounts will not have access to the pre-approved ACSI Courses for CEUs, however, if your school would like to learn more about our school subscription options, you can request a time to speak to our team here https://rightnowmedia.formstack.com/forms/schools )
- Every Account is set up with an ACSI Administrator or CEU Coordinator. This is usually already known or chosen by the school.
- The CEU Coordinator will need to be set up as an admin on the school’s account. This CEU Coordinator does not have to be the Owner profile, although it often is.
- To send ACSI Training, they will need to
- receive a request from a teacher which includes the ACSI designated title,
- locate the course being requested (easiest to just use the search feature with copy and paste),
- click the “send” button on the left side of the page (via website browser page),
- select the teacher who requested the training from the Contact list that pops up,
- and click “send” again
- This will send an email notification to the teacher stating they’ve been assigned the course with a link to begin. The training will also be deposited into their “Inbox” within the “My Profile” menu.
- Once a teacher completes the assigned course (and clicks the “Finish Post” button on the last page), the CEU coordinator that assigned it will receive an email notification which includes a link to the admin dashboard view for that particular training. (This admin dashboard can also be found in the “My Profile” menu for admins under “View Responses”
- CEU Coordinator will verify completion of questions. Completion date will be displayed on dashboard.
- CEU Coordinator then fills out the “Fillable CEU Certificate PDF” and prints at least 3 copies.
- 2 copy for teacher (1 for personal use and 1 for sending to ACSI at the appropriate intervals)
- 1 copy for school records
*** The school can print out the certificate and give it to the teacher, however, a digital copy can be awarded as long as it has been signed by the Administrator.
- For additional owner/CEU Coordinator help, you are also welcome to set up a time with one of our account consultants who specialize in implementation. You can call 972-560-4000 to schedule an online meeting to help answer any questions. We also provide free workshops M-F for administrators/faculty to help your school utilize the platform to its full potential. If you need anything just let us know.