If you are having trouble either logging in or streaming videos, this could be caused by an extension that you have installed in your internet browser. In order to test this, you can try using RightNow Media with all extensions and add-ons disabled.
Both Chrome and Firefox have an easy way to browse without Add-ons enabled, which you can learn about here:
If you are using a different internet browser you can go here to learn how to disable extensions:
Safe Mode with Firefox
- In order to determine if an Add-on is causing this message, choose the Firefox options, then help, and finally "Restart with Add-ons Disabled..."
- If your menu bar is enabled in Firefox, you would choose help and "Restart with Add-ons Disabled..."
Incognito mode with Google Chrome
- You can open a window using incognito mode by choosing the "Customize and Control" button, then choosing "New incognito window."
- This window will open without any extensions or add-ons running, allowing you to navigate RightNow Media without any interference from these programs.
Here are instructions for disabling add-ons or extensions for each common web browser.
If you discover that the problem is no longer present when all add-ons and extensions are disabled, then you can begin the process of finding out which one is causing the problem.
- You will need to disable each extension, one at a time, and return to RightNow Media to see if it has solved the issue.
Once you have found the extension that is causing problems, you can leave it disabled.