When do I use join.me?
Join.me is a remote viewing service that we use for all of our demos and workshops. It allows you to see our screen so that we can give you a tour of our site and show you how to navigate through RightNow Media. In special cases, we can also use join.me so that our technical support team can view your computer screen and correct any problem that you might be having.
- Start by going to join.me in your web browser
- Your RightNow Ministries coach or director will give you a session number
- Enter that number into the box labeled "join meeting" and press the play button
- You should now be connected and the demo or workshop can begin
You may be asked to share your screen with a technical support representative while you are discussing an issue on the phone. These instructions will help you get started.
- Start by going to join.me and selecting "start meeting"
- Choose "save file" to begin the download process (this should take about 1 minute)
- Find the download and run the file "join.me.exe" to install the program
- Once the program is installed it should open on its own
- Please let the technical support specialist know the session number that appears at the top of your screen