To maximize RightNow Media at your church it's crucial to encourage all your leaders to set up their account so they can access all the powerful video Bible Study Library.
There are two things to consider when getting other leaders to use RightNow Media.
1. Promoting RightNow Media
- Use a staff meeting or a key leaders meeting to verbally highlight RightNow Media
- Consider a church-wide announcement on a Sunday morning that highlights RightNow Media and that your church is giving all teachers access to this library of Bible study content.
- Take advantage of some of the great promotional resources that are on our launch page here: http://www.rightnowmedia.org/launch
2. Inviting other teachers to use RightNow Media
You can set up these teachers to have the role of ADMINS or USERS in RightNow Media. If you want them to be a USER then they will have instant access to all the Bible study videos in RightNow Media. If you want them to be an ADMIN they will have the privileges of a USER plus they will be able to invite other teachers in to use RightNow Media. The quickest way to do this is to follow these steps:
- Go to the Contacts icon in the navigation
- Click the "+Add" next to the word ADMIN or USER
- Enter in the email addresses of the teachers who you want to have access to the Bible Study Library. These teachers will receive an email that provides easy next steps on starting to use RightNow Media.