Creating a training post is simple and can take as little as 5 minutes.
1. Find the training content you want to use.
The Customizable Training Library has many great pre-built training posts. Find a pre-built training post that you are interested in and click on the image.
You should now see all the elements (videos, questions, comments, etc) that make up this training post. If you decide that this is the right training post for you then click the "Customize this Post" button on the left side of the screen.
** Note: if you want to create a training post from scratch you can click on your profile picture in the top right corner, then "My Training," followed by "Create New Post" on the left hand side.
2. Customize this training post.
You can now customize this training post as little or as much as you need. You can customize the training post by doing things like:
- Changing the title or the introduction
- Tweaking the wording to a comment
- Adding a new comment
- Tweaking the wording to a question
- Adding a new question
- Removing a video
- Adding a video from the RightNow library
- Adding a video from your library