What if I find a software glitch?
Any time new software is created there is a possibility for technical glitches that need to be resolved. If you happen to run into a software bug, please let us know by submitting a support request above. In your support request, please include the following information:
- What problem are you seeing and are there any error messages?
- Which model of device you are using?
- Which software version does it run?
- Which page or action caused the issue (playing a video, logging in, clicking a button etc.)?
- Which email address you used to login and the name of your church?
If you can include a screen shot of the problem that would be a huge help as well. It can be amazing to see what kind of information our tech guys can gather by seeing a full size screen shot.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, we would love to hear it. Please submit a support request with your thoughts and it will be passed along to our development team. Our top priority is to fix any technical problems on the site so we may not respond as quickly to suggestions but we consider your feedback to be instrumental in what we do as a ministry. You can be assured that it won’t be overlooked.